Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
Classes fill up, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the email immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 12 hours before class to avoid being a late cancel.
- If you are using a class package, a late cancel will result in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, you will be deducted one day from your month.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least 12 hours before class begins will count as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students are highly recommended to arrive 10 minutes prior to their class beginning.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed and clear liquid only.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A and Studio B, and bath towels are available in the shower areas. Please leave your towel in the hamper located in the locker room on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- Please inform the instructor that you are pregnant and how far along in to your pregnancy you are.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
Childcare is available Monday through Saturday for children 6 months to 7 years old.
A reservation is required.
- Reservations: View our class schedule and make a childcare reservation online. You may also reserve by calling: (908) 766-4433
- Check in: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to check in your child.
- Childcare Room: Our room is cozy and fun. We have filled the room with toys, books and a large TV for your child’s enjoyment. It also has its own restroom.
- Cancellations: You must cancel your childcare reservation 12 hours before the scheduled class, or you will be charged for your reservation.
- No food please: sippy cups of water with lids are permitted, please label with your child’s name.
- Restroom visits: We will help your childcare to the restroom, but not assist in the bathroom. (We will make sure they wash their hands).
- No diapers will be changed. If necessary we will come and ask for you. We have a changing station for you in the restroom.
- Please make sure your children are healthy!
Pricing for Childcare:
- $6 per child for one reservation
- $25 for 5 reservations
- $48 for 10 reservations