New Client Special
- We love new clients and we want you to love The Bar Method Bernardsville too. We have a 30 Day Trial Membership for New Clients for just $99. This includes unlimited classes for 30 days.
- This introductory offer is a fabulous opportunity to become familiar with the workout, start to feel the benefits and see the results…at an amazing price! Take class 3-5 times per week and watch your body change. New clients typically begin to see results after 30 days of consistent classes.
- The $99 New Client Trial Membership Special is available for purchase online and at The Bar Method of Bernardsville studio. Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy a lot of classes at a great price. Our packages are for exclusive use at The Bar Method Bernardsville, are limited to one purchase per client and are non-transferable once activated.
How do I start?
Follow the steps to create an online account and BUY NOW!
Select and purchase the 30 Day Unlimited New Client Special for $99. Your package will activate the day of your first class, not the day of purchase. You may also purchase a single class.
Arrive at least 15 minutes early because you will not be able to join your first class after it begins. If it fits your schedule, we highly recommend coming to the Bar Basics Classes Monday through Saturday at 10:30 am.
If you want to purchase a single class first, and then on the same day, decide to buy the New Client Trial Membership, we will credit you the cost of your first single class toward the purchase of the New Client Trial Membership. Bring socks, workout pants (that cover your knees) and any top (tank top/t-shirt, etc.).
Make sure you have had something light to eat 1-2 hours before class. Please note, gum and cell phones are not allowed in class.
Congratulations! You are one-step closer to flat abs, long lean thighs and a lifted seat!
New Client Policy
First time students are required to arrive 15 minutes early to class to complete our New Client Questionnaire. Admittance is not permitted once class has started. You will receive a brief tour of the facility from one of our staff and meet your teacher.
For safety compliance, new clients who arrive after class has started will not be permitted to participate and will have to wait for the next open class. We cannot allow first-time clients to enter class after it has started.
Injuries and Modificatioins
The Bar Method provides a safe environment for students with varying limitations, abilities and strengths to work toward common fitness goals in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The Bar Method instructors can tailor the work out to students with special needs and ensure that each student gains the maximum benefit from their class.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908.766.4433.
Child Care Services
Childcare is available Monday through Saturday for children 6 months to 7 years old.
A reservation is required.
Reservations: View our class schedule and make a childcare reservation online. You may also reserve by calling: (908) 766-4433
Check in: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to check in your child.
Childcare Room: Our room is cozy and fun. We have filled the room with toys, books and a large TV for your child’s enjoyment. It also has its own restroom.
Cancellations: You must cancel your childcare reservation 12 hours before the scheduled class, or you will be charged for your reservation.
- No food please: sippy cups of water with lids are permitted, please label with your child’s name.
- Restroom visits: We will help your childcare to the restroom, but not assist in the bathroom. (We will make sure they wash their hands).
- No diapers will be changed. If necessary we will come and ask for you. We have a changing station for you in the restroom.
- Please make sure your children are healthy!
Pricing for Childcare:
- $6 per child for one reservation
- $25 for 5 reservations
- $48 for 10 reservations